Friday, September 9, 2011

Not much to say recently.

I've started school and have been spending time with Mr. Blonde (again, not Michael Madsen), and have cut back my shifts from 5 long ones to 4 shorter ones.

But today, I will write about The Original Comedian.
You know. "How would you like your burger cooked?" "On the grill."
"Can I get you anything else today?" "Stack of fifties/winning lottery ticket/a cabana boy that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose"

I mean... if you come in and say those things EVERY TIME, you know we've heard them before. So why do you continue to say these things? I am at work. I am not amused by you.

I heard a cute one the other day though:
"Do you need a minute?" "Why, you giving them away for free?"
I had never heard it before. I was genuinely surprised and laughed sincerely.

Then he said it again the next time he came in. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment