I am proud to be a Food Stories Nominee For Excellence in Storytelling over at Food Stories Blog! I was nominated by DTG at at lifeinthedrivethru!
Here are the requirements:
1. The nominee should visit the award site here and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly presentation).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!
Something random about myself: I'm a true Jersey girl, and collect those silly t-shirts from the boardwalk. "gettin dirty in Jersey," "Jersey girls don't pump gas," etc.
My nominees are (in no particular order):
The Bitchy Waiter - everything we think, but don't say.
Do You Do That At Home? - one of the first food service blogs I came across, and still one of my favorites
According to Sauce - another one of the first I've encountered. She's hot AND funny.
The Slightly Cranky (Former) Waitress - I miss her waitress stories, but she still manages to make awesome posts.
DTG - don't know if I can re-nominate, but I love all his posts!