Sunday, June 12, 2016

Well, this sucks.

I never got stiffed at the diner. I mean, eight years and maybe 3 times. Now, it's like a once-a-shift occurrence. When I got hired, the GM told me this store has a pretty bad tipping average. I mean, I'm averaging 15% on checks that are three times diner prices - I mean, 30 or 40 dollars for two people at lunch and they're still leaving that same 5. I know it's not me. I mean, yes, I'm still learning the ins and outs of a new place but I'm a good server so I know it's not me.
I'm just putting in my dues right now, I think. A bunch of people got hired with me, some hosts moved up to server, they're just figuring out the schedule and who is going to stick. But they are giving me 4-5 days a week, so they must like me.
Soon, I'll write about the lady who I do not like.

1 comment:

  1. Aww c'mon Blondie! Don't leave me hangin'! lol

    ReplyDelete