Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm back!

First of all, happy fathers' day to any daddy readers I may have.
I would like to thank my father for his good genes, so I can be as cute as I am today. Thanks, dad!

Now, to my Sunday Night Pet Peeve!
I don't understand why people feel the need to answer a question one way and a different way when asked by a manager-type person.

Example:
Teenage boy has chocolate milk. He chugs it before the food comes out and I ask him if he wants a refill.
"No, I'll wait till my sandwich comes."
A few minutes later I see my manager getting a chocolate milk.
"Uhhhmmm... is that for table three?"
"Yeah, he had an empty glass and said he wanted another."
WTF kid. I just asked you thirty seconds ago, and now I look like a ditz who can't do my job. Thanks for nothing, asshole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment