Saturday, June 11, 2011

Taking a break from the whining...

and general restaurant complaints.

I'mmmm excited! Everything's coming up BLONDE.

I've finalized my schedule for next semester, and I'm (95% certain) graduating in December!
I've gone through a lot of crap with school (dropping out to change majors/schools, being jerked around by admissions, etc etc) and it feels so incredible, almost surreal, to be ready to move on.
I'll officially have an associates' degree, and well on my way to my bachelors'. And hell, why not masters while I'm at it?!

I've also lost 10 pounds! Since being able to drink legally (and some seriously bad caloric decisions last summer) my body was not happy with me, and I was not happy with my body. I'm now watching what I eat and exercising regularly. It's awesome to see results.

Last, but certainly not least, I'm going on vacation tomorrow! 6 days on the beach, filling my ass up (not literally) with sun, sand, and liquor. So if I don't post tonight/tomorrow morning, have a great week, and I'll be back with fresh bitching next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I fully expect that your vacation story will rival mine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete