Friday, June 3, 2011

I waited on Edward Cullen.

Not literally, so anyone who only wants to read about the dude from Twilight should leave this page.

Let me start by saying today sucked. Crappy customers, crappy tips, crappy coworkers, crappy cooks. Just a big ol' pile of crap. I had my pissy pants on and was not taking shit from my tables.

However, that doesn't have too much to do with the story. I was just in a terrible mood and my last table made me giggle every time I went to them.
It was two ladies. One was unremarkable, unless you count the fact that she was obese.
The other was a sight to behold. I don't know what sort of body shimmer or glowtion or what she had going on, but her skin was covered in sparkles. Bitch was glistening, twinkling, glossy, and lustrous. It was so silly to me for some reason, and helped me leave work in a better mood than I came in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment