Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blondie's Sunday Night Pet Peeve #6

Happy Easter! Time for some ranting.

Our one hostess cannot function with less than four people on a shift.
Unfortunately for me, Sunday night is only busy enough for three people.
So I'm taking home forty dollars in 7 hours, when I could be making eighty. Not to mention I'm bored as shit because I only have one table at a time.

Also, we had a lamb special tonight and it tasted like asshole.

Also x2, as a follow-up to my previous post, the manager I had a little tiff with apologized as soon as she saw me. She said she just freaked out and yelled at everyone, but she was over it and very sorry for snapping at me the way she did. I said I totally understood and I was so sorry for leaving them in the lurch. So, we're buds again.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah,

    I find that a moment in time (or in the weeds) can make me a snappy jerkface at a moment's notice. I knew you and your boss would have probably resolved it with two sentences in a calm environment.

    ReplyDelete