Friday, April 29, 2011

I may be blonde..

but bitch, my IQ is probably higher than yours.
You don't need to say, "I would like a cup of coff-ee... and a wa-ter... with lem-on" like I'm a freaking mongoloid that managed to crawl over to your table from the fucking La Brea tar pits or some shit, and just happened to glom onto a pad and pen on the way.

I thought I was ready for work after two glorious days off (well... except for class. where I am expanding my knowledge so I can be worthy of serving these twats), but I was not. Every customer I recognized today cause me to say "MOTHERfucker." Imagine Chris Tucker saying that, that's how I said it.
And to the ones I didn't recognize... I was saying it after they left me 3 dollars on 30 dollar checks all day long. That shit won't pay my tuition, honey, so cough it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment