Sunday, May 8, 2011

I have nothing to complain about.

Today was a great day.

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommies out there.

Second of all, I don't know what someone slipped into my morning coffee but I was a ray of freaking sunshine tonight at work. I kept smiling even when I got 6 dollars on a fifty dollar check from a man who couldn't complain enough. I didn't give a smart-ass response to anyone who said "okay" to "that comes with your choice of a potato and vegetable." I danced my way through two 5-tops, two 10-tops, and a 15.

I'm sure the nice tips helped, but I was just in a good damn mood.

1 comment:

  1. I am so touched you came and visited me today. Thanks! :) And thank you for the nice wishes.

    Mother's Day is one of the worst days to work in the biz, I am truly impressed you kept a smile. [Not surprised mind you, just impressed.] It may just be me, but I would've been tripping people. giggle - I tried to avoid Mother's Day when I waitressed and I certainly never, ever ask to go out to eat out on this day.

    Glad the good tips made up for the sucks.

    ReplyDelete